Sonntag, 20. Oktober 2013

One of my favorite restaurants in Vancouver

Hamburg is not always a hamburger.... A good real hamburger is like a synphonie, the first bit and you will feel, that's the one...!
But unfortunately, that doesn't happen a lot. That's why, I have to introduce you to Subeez.















Subeez is a restaurant and bar in Yaletown. The restaurant is really big but there is always a good atmosphere. Especially the huge candleholders full of candlewax are an eye catcher and they are part of this great atmosphere.



The menu is mixed but what they offer is good. Especially the burgers are really tasty. My boyfriend is of the mind that this burgers are the bests in the city :)

You don't like burger or you're just not in the mood for a burger? Try pasta or salads. I had Chicken Penne yesterday and it was delicious. Penne with a white wine sauce, mushrooms, tomatoes, asparagus and chicken.

Anyway, I can really recommend Subeez (pretty obvious) and I'd love to hear what you think about Subeez. Let me know!

Have a wonderful sunday,
Nina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen